In 2017, the California Mid-State Fair celebrates “Come one, Come All…!”. So, let your imagination run free and enter up today! Fair Dates are July 19th – July 30th, 2017.
You will be required to register online to participate starting in 2017. If any help is needed or you have questions, please get in touch with us in the fair office Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm or email email@example.com
Scroll down for important dates!
- Please check competition handbook for rules, entry limits, correct divisions and classes before entering
- To Enter, Please Follow the Numbered Navigation 1 – 7 ABOVE. Start by Clicking #1 on the Top Left.
- Please use mailing addresses
- 4-H & FFA members enter online only
- Still Exhibitor passes for participating are only available to purchase online. You can purchase them in step 3 of your registration. No purchasing will be allowed on entry receiving days but pick up will be upon the submission of their entry or entries to the Fair on respective receiving days. Limit TWO (2) per exhibitor not per entry. These passes are nonrefundable.
- You must create a new username and password no matter if you’ve entered online in past years.
- If you need to log off to complete the entry process at a later time, you must press save or you will lose all of your work.
- Sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so “Save the Cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes.
Entries to be Registered by:
Registration has closed for 2017. Good luck to all who entered.
Registration has closed for 2017. Good luck to all who entered. Notifications will go out by June 30th.
Ag Horticulture/Floriculture Entries to be Registered –
Register BY – Tuesday, July 11 for Ag Horticulture and Floriculture
Home Brew –
Register BY – Saturday, June 24 for the 2017 Home Brew Competition
Home Brew – Tuesday, June 27 - Saturday, July 1 from 10: 00a.m – 4:00pm at the Paso Robles Event Center or at Doc’s Cellar in San Luis Obispo
Arts & Crafts – Friday, June 23 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 24 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Farm Art –
4-H Farm Art – Friday, June 23 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 24 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Open/Youth - Saturday, July 15 9:00am TO 5:00pm and Sunday, July 16, 9:00am TO 12:00pm
Fine Art – Friday, June 23 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 24 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Home Arts –
Clothing & Textiles – Friday, June 23 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 24 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Baked Goods, Confections & Preserved Foods – Monday, July 17, 10:00am TO 6:00pm
Industrial Education – Monday, July 10 9:00am TO 4:00pm
Special Stars –
Home Arts & Crafts, Fine Art & Photographs – Friday, June 23 12:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 24 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Home Arts - Baking – Monday, July 17, 10:00am TO 6:00pm
Ag Horticulture – Tuesday, July 18, 9:00am TO 6:00pm
Floriculture – Tuesday, July 18, 8:00am TO 6:00pm
Photography – Entry Registration and Upload(s) to be done by: Friday, June 23 5:00 PM
Ag Horticulture –
First Show Divisions 19 - 40 – Tuesday, July 18 9:00am TO 6:00pm – (4-H/FFA & Open Independent Youth Entries are a part of the First Show).
Second Show Divisions 41 - 60 – Monday, July 24, 7:30am TO 9:00am
First Show Divisions 400 – 428 - Tuesday, July 18 9:00am TO 6:00pm - (4-H/FFA & Open Independent Youth Entries are a part of the First Show).
Second Show Divisions 429 – 440 – Saturday, July 22, 7:30am TO 9:00am
Third Show Divisions 441 - 449 - Wednesday, July 26 7:30am TO 9:00am