In 2018, the California Mid-State Fair celebrates “Ole, It’s Fiesta Time!”. So, let your imagination run free and enter up today! Fair Dates are July 18 – July 29, 2018.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED ONLINE. If any help is needed or you have questions, please get in touch with us in the fair office Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm or Send Email
Entries to be Registered by:
Tuesday, June 12 for All Farm Art, Home Arts, Arts & Crafts, Special Stars, Industrial Education, Fine Art & Photography
Home Brew –
Register BY – Saturday, June 23 for the 2017 Home Brew Competition
Arts & Crafts – Friday, June 22 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 23 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Farm Art –
4-H Farm Art – Friday, June 22 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 23 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Open/Youth - Saturday, July 14 9:00am TO 5:00pm and Sunday, July 15, 9:00am TO 12:00pm
Fine Art – Friday, June 22 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 23 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Home Brew – Tuesday, June 26 - Saturday, June 30 from 10: 00a.m – 4:00pm at the Paso Robles Event Center or at Doc’s Cellar in San Luis Obispo
Home Arts –
Clothing & Textiles – Friday, June 22 2:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 23 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Baked Goods, Confections & Preserved Foods – Monday, July 16, 10:00am TO 6:00pm
Industrial Education – Monday, July 9 9:00am TO 4:00pm
Special Stars –
Home Arts & Crafts, Fine Art & Photographs – Friday, June 22 12:00pm TO 6:00pm and Saturday, June 23 9:00am TO 2:00pm
Home Arts - Baking – Monday, July 16, 10:00am TO 6:00pm
Ag Horticulture – Tuesday, July 17, 9:00am TO 6:00pm
Floriculture – Tuesday, July 17, 8:00am TO 6:00pm
Photography – Entry Registration and Upload(s) to be done by: Tuesday, June 12
- Please check competition handbook above for rules, entry limits, correct divisions and classes before entering
- To Enter, Please Follow the Numbered Navigation 1 – 7 ABOVE. Start by Clicking #1 on the Top Left.
- Please use mailing addresses
- 4-H & FFA members enter online only
- Still Exhibitor passes for participating are only available to purchase online. You can purchase them in step 3 of your registration. No purchasing will be allowed on entry receiving days but pick up will be upon the submission of their entry or entries to the Fair on respective receiving days. Limit TWO (2) per exhibitor not per entry. These passes are nonrefundable.
- You must create a new username and password no matter if you’ve entered online in past years.
- If you need to log off to complete the entry process at a later time, you must press save or you will lose all of your work.
- Sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so “Save the Cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes.